Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Introducing Gary Vaynerchuk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]BEYjvifUdeM[/youtube]

[youtube]EhqZ0RU95d4[/youtube]

[youtube]YNM9kA1bSHk[/youtube]

[youtube]KfhitSTvSvA[/youtube]
I listened to his radio show on Stars 2 last night. It was actually pretty good. Best show on 108, other than C&R, since the smerger.
I'm verry quick about thinking this guy is a bs'er, bout 42 seconds in.

They say people judge 85% of what they think of someone by their body language within like the first (don't remember) 15 secs or 1 minute of meeting them.

What he says makes sence, but it doesn't match his body language :blahblah:
I listened this morning to the recording Mercer so graciously made, thanks dudebro. I liked the show and will listen again. He defiantly has a lot of energy and plenty to say. I liked his take on "rapid fire." Unlike Rich lets the caller go on and on even thought they only have a few seconds, Gary V. let them say hi and them he cut them off and told them to call back next week before going to the next caller :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm trying to record these since JDubb asked me to. They're in the "Other Shows" section on my file sharing site if anyone wants to listen to them.
Greg Mercer Wrote:I'm trying to record these since JDubb asked me to. They're in the "Other Shows" section on my file sharing site if anyone wants to listen to them.

Thanks Mercer. I actually do want to check these out.
Hey, I am planning on going to DBC2011 (Eddie and I can compete for the old guy award). As many of you know I am also a Gary Vee fan. I contacted Gary this morning to try to arrange a studio visit of his show and/or a WLTV tasting at his store in Jersey. I will let you all know if and when I hear back and how receptive he is to either or both. It would be cool to get a bunch of dudebros to do a WLTV tasting.
JDubb Wrote:Hey, I am planning on going to DBC2011 (Eddie and I can compete for the old guy award). As many of you know I am also a Gary Vee fan. I contacted Gary this morning to try to arrange a studio visit of his show and/or a WLTV tasting at his store in Jersey. I will let you all know if and when I hear back and how receptive he is to either or both. It would be cool to get a bunch of dudebros to do a WLTV tasting.

Tell him that his voice and the way he talks is very annoying. The only way we won't stop by and pumch him in the face for this is if he lets us drink some wine.

On a side note I do like the show.