Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Down With Game On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's time to get rid of this show. I'm tired of missing the end of the Friday replay and I'm really tired of the shitty advice I have to listen to from them during the commercial breaks.

Lets bring together a plan.
:riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: Hell Yeah!
First, we get some pitch forks.
Then, we get some torches.
And finally, we storm their studio and string up by their necks.

Kick that shit old school style.
Attack the Facebook Page if they have one telling about the scam they are pulling.

Call the show and call them out.

Find the douche bag at Sirius that keeps this thing going and thrown them out of a window.
Snipers.

We can pay a whore to give them aids.

We can say one of them molests kids.
I may drink a lot later and call their show.
The obvious thing to do would seem to be to start emailing sirius.If sirius is even considering trying the west coast thing then I don't understand why they would cut off part of that show even if it is a replay.
What is spot gonna do?
Their facebooik link doesn't work anymore.

Here's one guy.
http://www.facebook.com/JordanHarbinger

Someone find the name of the person in charge of programming for 108.
i bleed green Wrote:What is spot gonna do?

Eat all his veggies like a good boy... Big Grin And whatever else Mommy says.
Well, here's this link to that site about the scam.
http://www.theartofcharmscam.com/

Send that to someone at Sirius?
Who can we ask to find out where we have to send it?
i bleed green Wrote:The obvious thing to do would seem to be to start emailing sirius.If sirius is even considering trying the west coast thing then I don't understand why they would cut off part of that show even if it is a replay.
What is spot gonna do?

Can't email customer service. That email just gets read by some Indian dude and gets lost in the mix. Need some internal email addresses and names.
You really want to stop this? Get the girls to start making sexist complaints about the exploitation of women. In this fucked-up politically correct culture we have these days that should be all it takes.
i bleed green Wrote:The obvious thing to do would seem to be to start emailing sirius.If sirius is even considering trying the west coast thing then I don't understand why they would cut off part of that show even if it is a replay.
What is spot gonna do?
whats this logical bullshit.......lets talk about those snipers! :high5:
Joe In PA Wrote:Their facebooik link doesn't work anymore.

Here's one guy.
http://www.facebook.com/JordanHarbinger

Someone find the name of the person in charge of programming for 108.
I'll bet 108 doesn't have its own programmer. They probably use people from other channels.
I heard them say on commercials: Call a random # ask for jessica, and when they say she's not there try to keep the person on the phone as long as possible

Another one. Go up to a random person, say i'm supposed to tell a stranger a secret and tell them some secret. My first thought would be " what situation would require you to do that? Why?

Best one... Walk up to a random chick, from ten ft away start saying " you look like a nice person, can i get a hug?" and put your arms out as your walking towards them.

:flasher: good advice guys. Not psycho behavior at all........
Pages: 1 2 3 4