Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Dumb Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dumb cause it's never gonna happen...

While Tiger's soon to be ex IS smokin, suppose she started kicking it to you, poked you on facebook, got your number at a bar, whatever.
As a regular dudebro, would you date her knowing all the B.S. that would go with it, or pass on the opportunity?
She has a lot of money. Yes.
There is no doubt in my mind that I would...... She's hot, got money, and can put up with a lot of shit...... My kind of lady
I'd love to be her BFF and be her 24/7 moral support. You know, hold her hand as she copes, while we travel the world.... ;-)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'd love to be her BFF and be her 24/7 moral support. You know, hold her hand as she copes, while we travel the world.... ;-)

I'm comin too.
After this Tiger settlement, her pocket change might be what most people make in a year.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'd love to be her BFF and be her 24/7 moral support. You know, hold her hand as she copes, while we travel the world.... ;-)

I'm comin too.
After this Tiger settlement, her pocket change might be what most people make in a year.
try a lifetime.....she's gonna get upwards of $300+ million
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm comin too.
try a lifetime.....she's gonna get upwards of $300+ million
300 Million and the only time she's ever picked up a golf club was to hit Tiger with it.
She needs to get it locked down and tucked away... Tiger's product endorsements have been seeing substantial drops lately. If he don't start playing golf like he used to, he'll be looking for a new career.
I would, she's a hottie, not a grenade. the money is a bonus, but even without it, she'd still be a catch
:hitit: just for the novelty. But then again I wouldn't wanna be smacked in the head with a golf club.
Date? Not sure. Bang like it was going out of style, yes.
the keifer Wrote::hitit: just for the novelty. But then again I wouldn't wanna be smacked in the head with a golf club.

I think i couldn't handle it. Not cause of the golf club shit, but the media. An average dudebro's never gonna fill tiger's shoes. You'd get blasted on the gossip shows, and she's the bread winner. You'd end up getting portrayed like Kevin Federline. I'd rather go for a hot, no name college nuss any day, than deal with all that