Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 8/24/10 - Feeding the damn cats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning everybody & Happy birthday Keifer!!!!

My in laws have gone camping for part of the week so I have to feed their cats. One of them is high maintenance, one of them is cross eyed and does random claw attacks (you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting hit) and the last one has a thyroid issue and takes pills twice a day.
They are used to my father in law feeding them at 5 am when he gets up but I am not getting up then just to feed the fuckers... so I expect to go over there and Charlie has pissed on something.
Fuck cats, I hate those mangy pests.
Hey everyone.... :yawn:
I've had cats all my life, they aren't that bad. Rabbits are worse.
Nussie_T Wrote:Good morning everybody & Happy birthday Keifer!!!!
:thanks: T!
Took the day off so I'll be doin it live today. :beer:
Got 3 more work days and it's off to Vegas! I just need to get a list together so I don't forget anything when I leave.

My in laws have gone camping for part of the week so I have to feed their cats. One of them is high maintenance, one of them is cross eyed and does random claw attacks (you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting hit) and the last one has a thyroid issue and takes pills twice a day.
They are used to my father in law feeding them at 5 am when he gets up but I am not getting up then just to feed the fuckers... so I expect to go over there and Charlie has pissed on something.

Wtf
I thought cats were supposed to be easy.
If the thyroid and the cross eyed cats aren't high maintenance, what about the other one makes it more high maintenance?
the keifer Wrote:Got 3 more work days and it's off to Vegas! I just need to get a list together so I don't forget anything when I leave.

My check list for Vegas.

1. Myself
2. Money

Everything else, isn't really that important.
the keifer Wrote:Took the day off so I'll be doin it live today. :beer:

Oh, and happy b-day.
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Got 3 more work days and it's off to Vegas! I just need to get a list together so I don't forget anything when I leave.

My check list for Vegas.

1. Myself
2. Money

Can't forget the plain ticket. That would suck.
And it'll be my first flight EVER.
the keifer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

My check list for Vegas.

1. Myself
2. Money

Can't forget the plain ticket. That would suck.
And it'll be my first flight EVER.

At the airport here, when I check in online, I can have the boarding pass sent to my phone.
I don't even have to take a plane ticket, just pull up a text message with a picture on my phone.
the keifer Wrote:Can't forget the plain ticket.

PLANE!!! I take English wasn't one of of your strongest subjects in school.
Chip Wrote:

Wtf
If the thyroid and the cross eyed cats aren't high maintenance, what about the other one makes it more high maintenance?

Jake (the cross eyed cat) is a normal cat except for his crossed eyes and random attacks. Mr Kitty (the thyroid one) all you have to do is mash his pill into his food and then there is Charlie... what a stupid bitch... she won't pee in the cat litter if there is something in it, you can't put any deodorizer in it or she won't go. If you don't feed her on time she pisses on something, if you do something to piss her off she'll piss on something.... like the leather couch or the bread box.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Wtf

Jake (the cross eyed cat) is a normal cat except for his crossed eyes and random attacks. Mr Kitty (the thyroid one) all you have to do is mash his pill into his food and then there is Charlie... what a stupid bitch... she won't pee in the cat litter if there is something in it, you can't put any deodorizer in it or she won't go. If you don't feed her on time she pisses on something, if you do something to piss her off she'll piss on something.... like the leather couch or the bread box.

This is starting to sound like a sitcom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15