Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Stallworth gets 30 days for DUI Manslaughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Donte Stallworth got 30 days for hitting a construction worker coming home from work.
The normal sentence is 15 years.

HE GOT 30 DAYS.

Thats 1/150th

What the fuck does this say about our society, when someone can buy their way out of murder.

He makes 5 million a year. He couldn't afford a cab? He couldn't afford a limo? No he had to drive home with a .128 BAC.

I love sports but i fucking hate athletes (most anyways)

Plaxico gets to push a trial back a whole fucking year so he can play football...

Normal people are losing their jobs all over the place and these assholes are arguing over an extra million for their contract.

Ok Rant done.
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Donte Stallworth got 30 days for hitting a construction worker coming home from work.
The normal sentence is 15 years.

HE GOT 30 DAYS.

Thats 1/150th

What the fuck does this say about our society, when someone can buy their way out of murder.

He makes 5 million a year. He couldn't afford a cab? He couldn't afford a limo? No he had to drive home with a .128 BAC.

I love sports but i fucking hate athletes (most anyways)

Plaxico gets to push a trial back a whole fucking year so he can play football...

Normal people are losing their jobs all over the place and these assholes are arguing over an extra million for their contract.

Ok Rant done.

He is a piece of shit. He should be locked up for 15 years. He is not even that good of a player. He has one of two good games a year and disappears the other 14. Joe you should know that from when he was on the Eagles. He had 2 good game the entire season. He gets hurt alot also.
The one funny comment I did hear was this:

"would you rather serve 15 yrs in prison or play 7 years for the browns?"
Jersey_Mike Wrote:The one funny comment I did hear was this:

"would you rather serve 15 yrs in prison or play 7 years for the browns?"

Well, you can't really argue with that. I agree. I wouldn't play for the Browns if they were gonna kill my whole family if I didn't.
I'd rather play for the Browns.

At least there it would only feel like I'm getting raped! :postwhore:
He'll also get 2 years of house arrest, but there will be provisions to allow this over-developed cumshot to resume his football carreer.

Thankfully he will still be able to play, because I don't know what I would have done had he not been able to collect his over-inflated salary Confusedarcasm: