Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/20/2010.Friday... Survived another week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Friday. Nuff said.
Good morning DBN. Training is done today and I get to head home. Now the real work begins.
^^ when daddy's away the nussies will play
:yawn: hey everyone....I'm off today, but I will try to pop in as much as I can :boobs: Why?????? b/c I like you!!!
Derick Wrote:^^ when daddy's away the nussies will play
:roflmao: :roflmao: Nice.
Im sitting in a sleep research lab after spending the night here. There are no TVs and no wifi. The only thing there is to do for the next hour and 15 mins is sit in a chair and look out the window. Then it's off to the next test. This is torture.
Joe that sucks...they will probably give you a machine and mask that you will have to sleep with... Confusedad:
Quote:Joe that sucks...they will probably give you a machine and mask that you will have to sleep with... Confusedad:
I've been doing that for 3 years. I'm going to push for surgery this time.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Quote:Joe that sucks...they will probably give you a machine and mask that you will have to sleep with... Confusedad:
what does the surgery entail?
My grandma finally remembered to bring Mike his birthday present yesterday when we went to a family bbq. It's this stupid Home Depot Power Tools workshop. He took the impact gun & power drill to bed with him and screamed bloody murder when I went to take it away. This morning it took me an entire hour to build because of the terrible instructions.
Joe In PA Wrote:Im sitting in a sleep research lab after spending the night here. There are no TVs and no wifi. The only thing there is to do for the next hour and 15 mins is sit in a chair and look out the window. Then it's off to the next test. This is torture.

That must be boring as hell.
It's Friday......Take it & go!!!
It's Friday, and I have a meeting with a realtor tonight.
Tonight is going drag ass.
Quote:
Quote:Joe In PA wrote :
what does the surgery entail?
I don't know. They cut some stuff out of your throat to make room. It's like 50/50 chance of it actually fixing the problem.
Quote:
Quote:Joe In PA wrote :
Im sitting in a sleep research lab after spending the night here. There are no TVs and no wifi. The only thing there is to do for the next hour and 15 mins is sit in a chair and look out the window. Then it's off to the next test. This is torture.

That must be boring as hell.

You have no idea how boring this really is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18