Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Vampires. NSFW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Vampires are lame, and they need this to get people interested.
And it works on me.
But because of the internet, thankfully, I don't have to sit through whole episodes to see the good stuff like this.

http://thedailyfix.com/2010/08/13/anna-p...loody-sex/
I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
That giant gap between her teeth kind of kills it.
So, are they both vampires or just him?
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think she is that hot, I think the fact that she plays a sexual freak is what makes her hot.
That giant gap between her teeth kind of kills it.

Looks like Michael Strahan's teeth.
I don't think she's that hot either. She does have a pretty nice body though.

I thought the redhead chick from wedding crashers seemed hotter than she is because of the part she played too.
B just he is a vamp....we will soon find out what Sookie is....but she's not a vamp. That show is soooo good...during the winter, take a weekend and just watch the back seasons...you will love it. We missed the first, but they had a "catch-up" on On Demand so we watched that then watched the second season in full and now we're up to date.
Iva13 Wrote:B just he is a vamp....we will soon find out what Sookie is....but she's not a vamp. That show is soooo good...during the winter, take a weekend and just watch the back seasons...you will love it. We missed the first, but they had a "catch-up" on On Demand so we watched that then watched the second season in full and now we're up to date.

Thanks, Iva. I've only seen a couple episodes, but I was lost and the gay guys grossed me out. I think I'll have to rent the 1st season and watch them in order just to understand the show.