Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Expendables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go see it. NOW GODDAMN IT. Amazing movie. There is a scene towards the end with Terrry Crews and a shotgun that is awesome!
That movie was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't see it, I will assume that you are a :fag:

We went mid-day yesterday and the theater was packed!
I just downloaded this movie, looks like it's pretty damn good quality too.
I'm going to check it out in the next day or two or three.
It's great that a movie like this is outshining other movies right now... like that Julia Roberts one
Going to see this tonight, can't wait
Just saw it last night for the first time. Fucking awesome!!!
I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...
JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I just saw it yesterday, I was expecting more. Not more shooting or explosions, there were plenty of those. I jsut couldn't buy it. I know it wasn't that kind of movie but the premise was way too predictive. Meh movie...

You are truly missing that the point was to have a bunch of action and things blowing up. The story comes in well after that.
I understand that... when should I expect the story, I finished watching it yesterday morning? :poke:

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"
LeNeve Wrote:

I tried watching it, couldn't make it. Totally predictable like you said. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. The lighting was too dark, and it was loud. Im usually a fan of retarded unbelievable action movies, but not this one.

You guys that liked it,

get off my lawn!!!!!"
Ha. I cant make it through the first 10 minutes either. Im getting old