Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-13-10 No Show Friday :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sitting in traffic, AUthority Zero on Faction now. They are the last concert I saw, last month. About to enter the Ft. Pitt tunnel.

and about to not have internet

Surprisingly I get good internet in all tunnels, even in NYC. Squirrel hill tunnel it slows down some though.
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I could use some backup against Taylor's fans on FB.

Brampton, where you at?

Iva, a little support?

Beckster?

Ugh... I guess I'll "Like" Wake up too and help you out... bitch at Dave to get FB maybe he can help out...

One of these days..

I did sign up for friendster a few days ago, so I am working my way up
Why would you sign up for Frienster and not FB where all your friends are!? Damn American.., all screwed up.
Bad Religion on Faction! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sitting in traffic, AUthority Zero on Faction now. They are the last concert I saw, last month. About to enter the Ft. Pitt tunnel.

and about to not have internet

Surprisingly I get good internet in all tunnels, even in NYC. Squirrel hill tunnel it slows down some though.

Ah.. I just remember years ago, no signal in pretty much any tunnel. and now I remember hearing something about adding signal boosters or repeaters to tunnels and shit... so that is probably why it works
I am getting FB PM's from Taylor fans asking who I am. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I could use some backup against Taylor's fans on FB.

Brampton, where you at?

Iva, a little support?

Beckster?

Ugh... I guess I'll "Like" Wake up too and help you out... bitch at Dave to get FB maybe he can help out...

One of these days..

I did sign up for friendster a few days ago, so I am working my way up
Why would you sign up for Frienster and not FB where all your friends are!? Damn American.., all screwed up.

Just to clarify, I did not sign up for Friendster. The only reason I know what that is, is from C&R
Pete can I say you're a big wig at Sirius and everyone knows who you are?
Iva13 Wrote:Pete can I say you're a big wig at Sirius and everyone knows who you are?

Nah, I was going to break it to jessica by PM.

I was going to say something like

"I run one of the Covino and Rich websirtes and am a Covino and Rich "personality", anyone who listens to them knows who I am."

sound good? And it's the truth also.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete can I say you're a big wig at Sirius and everyone knows who you are?

Nah, I was going to break it to jessica by PM.

I was going to say something like

"I run one of the Covino and Rich websirtes and am a Covino and Rich "personality", anyone who listens to them knows who I am."

sound good? And it's the truth also.

sounds good to me.
That sounds good....btw...Lori just pm'd me and said here and her bf had seats near Rich and Sara at the game in DC....I told her to come over she would fit right in w/us.
I decided to fuck with her a little bit longer instead.

I have to go get my sandwiches now.
Pete Nice Wrote:I decided to fuck with her a little bit longer instead.

Man date time already?

All right b/c I was kind of being nice...now I'll stop again...I thought we were done having our fun.... ;-)
DaveP Wrote:

Man date time already?

see what you are missing... You could have had a threesome man date...
Pete Nice Wrote:I am getting FB PM's from Taylor fans asking who I am. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22