Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AUG. UPDATE! For the dadbros, nussbros & anyone interested!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't talk about it much so Here's a Melody Update...comments on people.com def help and are welcome! Thanks for the support!

Can't believe she's gotten so big so fast...9 months WOW! Hope you enjoy!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/08/12/layla-kayleighs-blog-a-month-of-milestones/#more-108155">http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/ ... ore-108155</a><!-- m -->

Have a great weekend & Thanks

Covino
You can totally see the resemblance to dad. 9 months seems like it goes quick
What a cute little girl. Thanks for sharing bro. Those of us with kids can absolutely relate. I love showing off my little girls. You are definately a super proud Dad, as most of us with kids are.
:high5:
Wow.It's already been nine months?
California gurls the're unforgettable!!!
Covino thank you so much...I have been waiting patiently for the next update...I always look forward to hearing/seeing what is going on with your family. Thanks Again...Hey just wondering why Layla hasn't been Twittering...hope all is ok....I only follow her and C&R so I have missed her tweets!!!!
Niiiice
There is no way it's been 9 months.
1.5 at the most.
She's growing up... Cute kid, though.
You're a lucky man Covino. She is very cute.
Thanks for sharing Covino!!! Reading Layla's post reminded me of all my son's first and my anticipation for my daughter's upcoming first!!!
She is a beautiful baby. You are a proud father!
Hey you guys should leave a comment on Layla's People Blog page (under the pics and her story)...I'm sure the more comments the better for Layla/Melody!!! I left my comment!!!
Um, Hello.....I mean it....post your comments on People.com....The more the merrier...and I'm sure our comments due better on there than here...please...you guys!
Yes... Ma'am!
:thanks: ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4