Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Stars 2 Morning Showcase... Next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pete Nice Wrote:Ron and Fez sucked worse than Ellis and O&A.

O&A have been the best by far so far.

Let's pray for Zito to be next.

I agree, I'm hoping for Zito. I may stop listening to Stern if he got the morning show.
I have given Ron and Fez a decent shot, but they are boring as fuck. O&A were irritating to me, but these dudes are just dull. The Playboy channel used to have a decent morning, but they had to change it and add a female to the mix and it kinda sucks now, but I can't help but wonder if they'll throw that in the mix next.
Ron and Fez put me to sleep. There were too many gay references put into the show every few minutes.
Out of the three so far, I liked O&A the best. I still listen to them here and there. Depends on the subject.
Like everyone else, I'm hoping Zito's next.
I was cruising around on a Saturday, looking for cool shit in the alleys, that people throw away, (there is a free city wide clean up this time of year). I had Ron and Fez on. They were talking about mowing the grass, and how your Dad would freak out if you did it wrong. I thought it was pretty good for a Saturday afternoon looking for junk.

Morning time, not so much.

BTW, I was looking for a back axle for my mountain bike. People throw bikes away, metal shelves, pretty much anything. I only look for things I can use for parts, or outdoor things.
the keifer Wrote:Out of the three so far, I liked O&A the best. I still listen to them here and there. Depends on the subject.
Like everyone else, I'm hoping Zito's next.

Nope.

Ellis is going to be back on.
Are you F-ing kidding me Ellis?!?!?!? Who the f wanted that f-ing show back. When will they start whoring CnR around to other channels.

I am so FUCKING pissed, I hate that show.
JDubb Wrote:Are you F-ing kidding me Ellis?!?!?!? Who the f wanted that f-ing show back. When will they start whoring CnR around to other channels.

:whomo:

I don't get why C&R are not "show cased" on other channels either. I know Covino is hard headed, but why not try to get a show case type of deal on Howard 101?

They are way better than any show that is on that channel.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Are you F-ing kidding me Ellis?!?!?!? Who the f wanted that f-ing show back. When will they start whoring CnR around to other channels.

:whomo:

I don't get why C&R are not "show cased" on other channels either. I know Covino is hard headed, but why not try to get a show case type of deal on Howard 101?

They are way better than any show that is on that channel.

The fact that they're already going back to shows they've used before for this showcase, just shows the quality of talk shows on Sirius right now.
Wait, I thought it was going to be something that had to do with Zito...
Joe In PA Wrote:Wait, I thought it was going to be something that had to do with Zito...

I think that is just what people here were hoping for.
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Wait, I thought it was going to be something that had to do with Zito...

No, he's working for Sirius now doing something that hasn't made it to live radio yet.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No, he's working for Sirius now doing something that hasn't made it to live radio yet.

Yeah, but I think the idea of him doing the show before CnR was only brought up here. I haven't heard anything about it anywhere else.
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, but I think the idea of him doing the show before CnR was only brought up here. I haven't heard anything about it anywhere else.
Thats because you dont have Facebook... Loser!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think that is just what people here were hoping for.

Thats because you dont have Facebook... Loser!

He is a Flyers fan, I am surprised he can even use a computer let alone using one without his fingers typing anything other than "Crosby Sucks" or "Crosby's a crybaby". :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously though, I thought you were gonna start one, set max privacy so people can not even find you in a name or email search and only use it for DBN?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6