Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues. 8/10/10 - Happy 40th birthday Pokes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Happy Birthday Pokes!!!!
:happy: :boobs: :happy: :boobs: :happy: It's Pokes B-Day!! :happy: :boobs: :happy: :boobs: :happy:
I really hope the power doesn't go out again today... I was lost yesterday!
HBD DUDEBRO POKES
Happy birthday Pokes...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLuvraNsaLcPYRsHs8bZr...J6pFZ1k0E=]
Pokes is fucking 40? I just remember the mustache picture... and looked nowhere near 40. and I say that in the least gay way possible. Either way, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Pokes.....hope you have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :beer: :beer: Big Grin ;-) :happy:
DaveP Wrote:Pokes is fucking 40? I just remember the mustache picture... and looked nowhere near 40. and I say that in the least gay way possible. Either way, Happy Birthday

Thats kind of what I was thinking. Happy b-day Pokes.
POA for today... Will Shatner's new show, based on That Twitter dude.. Sh*t My Dad Says is under fire by parental groups for using "Shit".
:yawn: good morning everyone....I love having 4 days work weeks in the summer....but I'll be sad come Sept. :yawn:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:POA for today... Will Shatner's new show, based on That Twitter dude.. Sh*t My Dad Says is under fire by parental groups for using "Shit".

I saw that one coming... Fucking pussies.
Howdy Folks!
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone....I love having 4 days work weeks in the summer....but I'll be sad come Sept. :yawn:

I hate summer. I will be very happy in September.
Happy Birthday Pokes!
Yup today is a day! It is my 40th and it is a Tuesday. Interestingly enough, I was born on a Tuesday as well.

As for not looking 40, there are some reasons for that. I've never smoked (other than the occasional cigar), I have no kids, and I'm active.

At my birthday party last Friday night one of my best friends from High School was there. I introduced him and some of my other friends said "you two graduated at the same time?" In shock because he looks 15 years older than me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13