Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Congratulations Covino!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From People.com:

MTV host Layla Kayleigh and her boyfriend, radio personality Steven Covino, are expecting their first child together in November, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Kayleigh, who co-hosts America's Next Best Dance Crew, tells PEOPLE that so far her pregnancy has been "really good."

"It's going to be an interesting season for me," says Kayleigh, who jokes that she's honed her maternal instincts by "being mama bear" to the dance contestants and feeling the need "to protect the crews."

Kayleigh, 25, and Covino, who co-hosts the Sirus/Maxim Radio program Covino and Rich, have been together for three years.
Wow that is big news. Congratulations Covino!
Confusedhock: Holy Crap. Congrats Covino!
Holy Shit.Congrats :clap:
Really? holy Fuck. Ring to follow?
I didn't believe it, so I had to look it up and HOLY SHIT it's true
Wow! Congrats for sure! They need to do a live show the day she gives birth! Listen to the guys go nuts and maybe Spot passing out in the waiting room or something.
Congrats on that. However why isn't that something he could have shared with his "dudebros"?
brampton Wrote:Congrats on that. However why isn't that something he could have shared with his "dudebros"?
I was wondering the same thing. People magazine gets the info before we do?
Hardly a surprise...several of us said this awhile back.
Joe In PA Wrote:
brampton Wrote:Congrats on that. However why isn't that something he could have shared with his "dudebros"?
I was wondering the same thing. People magazine gets the info before we do?

I am kind of miffed as well, you would think that Steve would want to break that himself on the air, not have the dudebro's come across it on the internet.
HOLY SHIT.

Apparently, this wasn't supposed to come out until next week.
snfkazee375 Wrote:HOLY SHIT.

Apparently, this wasn't supposed to come out until next week.
I was wondering if People.com let it out early. It was hard to believe that this info wouldn't have been part of the show before it got to People Magazine.

Ari Gold

If she's due in November, that means she's been pregnant for 4 months. Her and Covino would have had to have known a minimum of 2 months ago after she missed her period after the first month.

WTF El Covino? We would have found out eventually.
Pages: 1 2 3