Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-4-10 Wednesday - Happy Hump Day!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:wow after 5 months they finally confront the Malware on the show

It's about time and its not just the forum. The home page and blog is also infected.
I deleted my bookmark, so i don't accidentally click on it
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:wow after 5 months they finally confront the Malware on the show

It's about time and its not just the forum. The home page and blog is also infected.

The question is: will it ever get fixed?
If a group of homo dudes wins that budweiser contest, I will quit drinking their product.
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

yep, I deleted my bookmark too.
Edoblin text the show. Why doesn't he come on here any more? He also deleted me from facebook. I must have done something to piss him off.
LeNeve Wrote:If a group of homo dudes wins that budweiser contest, I will quit drinking their product.

I quit drinking their product after the first one.

[Image: urine-test.jpg]
I'm out of here for now, catch you all later.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If a group of homo dudes wins that budweiser contest, I will quit drinking their product.

I quit drinking their product after the first one.

[Image: urine-test.jpg]

Speaking the truth 5 :high5:
That shit is horrible.
So wait...did they fix it yet??? or are they saying they will fix it???
Iva13 Wrote:So wait...did they fix it yet??? or are they saying they will fix it???

They said that people are saying that there is malware.
I think that's it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

yep, I deleted my bookmark too.
I gave up caring, DBN is the place for me, and if anything comes up important on TOMB, I am sure someone will mention it here
Pete Nice Wrote:Edoblin text the show. Why doesn't he come on here any more? He also deleted me from facebook. I must have done something to piss him off.

He deleted me too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Edoblin text the show. Why doesn't he come on here any more? He also deleted me from facebook. I must have done something to piss him off.

Dude! I think I got deleted too!! WTF!!!!!
I didn't get deleted...
Bubba just called and said he photoshopped me ....he gave me a boob job... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14