Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hello DBN - Chelofellow here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ari Gold

Hey guys,

Just wanted to set the record straight. Please read the post below that I posted in the IST for Friday. Sorry for the cross-thread post - I didn't want it to get buried and the GD is probably more appropriate.

\
Jesus, 57 pages is crazy. Very impressive

BTW - like I mentioned to Joe in TOMB, I do not hate on DBN. Never have. Here are a couple of posts that Joe didn't copy over:

Joe In PA Wrote:
Chelofellow Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I see you read DBN. You should post.

I'm not a hater bro. I think both forums are great and I enjoy posting with all of you guys.

Me neither, bro. I will post there. I like the idea of DBN, it's good to have two forums. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm one of the three haters there. I just dislike the one guy cause of the insults
Some people get carried away and as much as we promote not censoring anything some stuff makes me cringe a bit.
Chelofellow Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I think it's done to show that the heart and soul of this message board has moved over to DBN.

All right, I get it. Like I say, no problem with DBN. Just the one guy. I may start posting there cause there are some good dudes and nussies

Don't know where the idea came from that I was a hater. Basically I just don't have time to post on two forums and because Derick crossed the line a few times and insulted two of my buddies and my country. But whatever. No big deal. You guys are great and I'll start posting here, as long as I don't get slammed Big Grin

Respect

Chelofellow
Hello Chelo......hehe. Good to see that you crossed over. Nope, we're not haters here, but we do have to poke fun every once in awhile. So, if you can dish it out and take it, you'll be fine.
Good to See you bro.

Ari Gold

Joe In PA Wrote:Good to See you bro.

Thanks, man. You've done a great job on Dudebronation!. I'll still post on TOMB, but DBN trully is the home of epic IST's, so I have to participate here also.
Ari Gold Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Good to See you bro.

Thanks, man. You've done a great job on Dudebronation!. I'll still post on TOMB, but DBN trully is the home of epic IST's, so I have to participate here also.
Yeah, we do have some crazy times in the IST. TOMB kicks ass for the after hours conversations. I can only :postwhore: for a few hours a day.
Hey Chelo, welcome to DBN!
I love this story!
wow, are we all friends again now :clap: :fag:
No that was from several months ago. June to be exact. Just felt like bumping it up.
Chellofello has always came across as a cool dudebro to me. Back in the day we talked trucks. He asked my opinion about a Ford he was looking at, and I gave him a semi-inteledegable answer.

From what I know about him he served in the military, Air Force I believe. If that is true, I respect him on levels, that I have reserved, for all North American military units.

He has never come across as a lying, look what I got kind of guy. I really wish Chello would quit riding the ass of a moderator, and a wanna be moderator, and enjoy what we have here, like the cool dudebro I know he is.

BTW I have been sipping back on some BUDS. Bud Light to be exact.
LeNeve Wrote:Chellofello has always came across as a cool dudebro to me. Back in the day we talked trucks. He asked my opinion about a Ford he was looking at, and I gave him a semi-inteledegable answer.

From what I know about him he served in the military, Air Force I believe. If that is true, I respect him on levels, that I have reserved, for all North American military units.

He has never come across as a lying, look what I got kind of guy. I really wish Chello would quit riding the ass of a moderator, and a wanna be moderator, and enjoy what we have here, like the cool dudebro I know he is.

I completely agree about Chello. You nailed it on the head. I did not know he was in the military. As a vet myself, I have to show respect, even if it was the Air Force (I am an Army vet, just a little friendly cross service poke).

The reason why I bumped this, is I want to make sure the new people coming over from C&R forum get a chance to read everything, and not only what a select few offer for them to read.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chellofello has always came across as a cool dudebro to me. Back in the day we talked trucks. He asked my opinion about a Ford he was looking at, and I gave him a semi-inteledegable answer.

I completely agree about Chello. You nailed it on the head. I did not know he was in the military. As a vet myself, I have to show respect, even if it was the Air Force (I am an Army vet, just a little friendly cross service poke).

The reason why I bumped this, is I want to make sure the new people coming over from C&R forum get a chance to read everything, and not only what a select few offer for them to read.

I think he was in the Canadian Air Force. I was raised military, tried to go, Marine style, but I was not allowed to join, (Pete may know why), but I tried, and wanted to. (pre-terrosist attacks 1997, 1998).It's actually a whole, big, funny story, that I will reserve for another time.
i'm the one guy he's refering to, i'm the hater